Friday, June 12, 2009

The Beginning of a New Journey

Today I embark on a new journey, and hence the title of this blog, "mwanzopya". It means new beginning in Swahili, and it seems to be very fitting for my life right now. As most of you know, I have recently been through a lot, and am hoping to be on the final leg of this particular journey. I will be spending one month in Ghana doing research, and then traveling throughout the country during the last week of my stay. Afterwards, I will be heading to Kenya for two days, and then to Zanzibar for a week for some much-needed R&R at the beach! I will be posting all information about my trip here, including a journal that I am keeping and any additional thoughts- plus lots of photos! So, check back regulary as I this it the most convenient way to keep in touch with all of my friends while I am away!

No comments:

Post a Comment